BMW Werkz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Ive just bought a 2004 325i Sport Edition with SMG and can find very little info on the net about this model. any info anyone can pass-on would be greatly appreciated. I thought it was unusual to see this gearbox on a 325i when buying it and a freind who works for BMW asked me several times if i was sure it wasnt a 330i.

So anything would be very helpful, Tech spec, rarety, Manuals...ANYTHING !!!

Im new to the world of driving a BMW and im super impressed by them, what a awsome car to drive this is, and thats my verdict after only 1 week of owning one.

cheers

steve Mc

· Registered
12 Posts
I feel the same way ... by default I am driving one & would have it no other way. Alot of work to do, but for some reason, am intent on restoring it back to its glory (1996 318ti) I found it to be an expensive hobby - but what the heck... It is funny, I see these teenagers driving their Momma's & Dad's BMW (2000 or above models) and all I am thinking is "can they appreciate what they are driving, as much as I do ... being 46?! My opinion is that for a teenager to feel that way this day and age, well that would be a true rarity - to say the least.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.