BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! My names David, live in Colorado, I'm 19. I love cars, always have, always will. My dad picked up an 08 535xi back when they first came out. If I recall, it was the first one sold here? Not too sure, not important though. What is important is that is Warranty is about up... and well... he wants a little more under the hood. So I figured I'd help him out and do some research and try to get the scoop of whats good and whats not so good.

I myself have an 02 Grand Prix GTP. Nothing snazy, just a decent first car. Has a few little toys.

I look forward to learning from you all and hope you all enjoyed your holidays!!

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the Werkz. I'm assuming the warranty is almost out because your dad is about to pass the 50,000 mile mark.

For the N54B30 there are several things you can do to boost power. AFe makes a really sick intake system, a chip tune, and an exhaust system. That will substantially boost power.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yep, he sure is just about to break 50k. It's at 46k at the moment, so with anyluck, i'll be able to learn something in the next 4k miles or so ;) Not that parts need to be bought right away...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts