BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Any other 91 318is out there? Any pics?

kali*

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
88 325is. Welcome to the board m'lady.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww thanks! I want to see pics of everyones bimmers, what mods and all have you guys done?

kali*

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
as you can see in my sig, i have an e46 325Ci. to see more and a list of mods i've done so far, just click on the CarDomain link under my sig. :wink

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by AZ325Ci@Aug 20 2003, 07:21 PM
as you can see in my sig, i have an e46 325Ci. to see more and a list of mods i've done so far, just click on the CarDomain link under my sig. :wink
Nice work! Your 325 looks sweet. My best friend has a 325ci just like yours but silver.
oh, would you want to help me with my sig pic? I'm sorry, I just don't know how to do any of that. :nope

kali*

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Originally posted by bimmerchic+Aug 20 2003, 07:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bimmerchic @ Aug 20 2003, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AZ325Ci@Aug 20 2003, 07:21 PM
Nice work! Your 325 looks sweet. My best friend has a 325ci just like yours but silver.
oh, would you want to help me with my sig pic? I'm sorry, I just don't know how to do any of that. :nope

kali* [/b][/quote]
sure, sending you a pm :wink

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FOX.... WOW!! it looks so good! you get my approval (haha as if it means a whole lot)...I'll try to get pics up of my baby soon!

kali*

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
james...nice "is"!! what all have you done to it?

kali*

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Welcome to the fold!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey welcome, I dont have a E30 but I have an E21, just look at the sig. :welcome

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome onboard

We have a project car - an EURO 320i 88:

Mods done:
White gauges
M-Techtype II steering wheel
M-Tech Illuminated Gear Handle
Sebring Header
SuperSprint Exhaust
Green Dyna Twister Intake filter(Cone)
Chips modded
Schrik Camshaft
Schrik Cam bed
CAR High perfomance vented disct brakes
AEZ Paron Rims
Vogtland lowering springs
KONI shocks
Powerflex Stress/sway bars brushings
HARTGE strut bars front/rear

Mods to come
Engine swap -ETA 2.7
Re-paint
Momo sport seats
etc...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Have you always had those wheels? i dont remember seeing them in any of your pics ? Either way they are very nice. What they be? 17s and 215/35s?

BTW tell me the info on the front diffuser. I know youve told me a couple times before but i wanna remember this time so i can go get one for my car. I hate how i have pretty much a top of the line IS with the full package and i mysteriously have no front spoiler. (however everyone asks me how mine comes with both fog and brake holes in the front. :dunno

1 - 20 of 31 Posts