BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

I've bought a 520 e12 1974 to restore, it was dismantled when it was stored in the parking lot.
I'm lookin' for the user's manual or something that shows me how was the car with all the pieces.
The A/C is wasted, all the electrical lines (clock, a/c, 12V, glove compratment light, some panel leds, etc) are disconected, the fuse box have some loose cables, etc.

And please, someone could tell me if this model comes with carter protector? something like a sheet metal?

ThanKx A lot

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ahhh and another question...
What is the best tires config for my proyect?, it came with Two .../70/14 and two .../60/14... and finally three are 185 and the FR is 195, so i don't know which tires to buy.

ThanKx Again!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you've found a really serious project! Best of luck!
ThanKx Bro, i'm just starting but that car deserves, about body, it just have a couple details but no worries about it, the engine is perfect, it has 360K Kms but still dry and fine working, the carburator is the firts time open... i restore completly the interior, looks like time never passed...
But how i told u, i need the manuals and pixies, when i'll finish it i'll upload the fotos!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.