BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man these things are expensive. The cheapest I found was close to 600$. Anyone know where I can get one for less expensive including the shipping? Anything in California?

Also, does it matter if you get the weld on exhaust or the clamp on. Is one better than the other?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I have the Supersprint on my 528i and it was about the cheapest brand I found for it. There are a limited number of suppliers for 5 series aftermarket mufflers so the cost is pretty high. I ordered mine from BMP design. I think they are the North American distributor for it. But you probably can find it a little cheaper elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
540Iam,

which exhaust system did you find for 600? i don't know much about the exhaust for the 5 series, but like sooner has mentioned, they are limited.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you are looking for something cheap, try Magnaflow mufflers. It will have to be a custom install job at your local muffler shop, but they are relatively cheap and good quality..

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
sounds like custom is your best bet, should be able to get something for about $300.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I argee $600 is about as cheap as you will find unless you do a custom job. I paid well over thst for my Eisemann set up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts