BMW Werkz banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
yeah, just go on the freeway at like 3 in the morning or somethin.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm more of a fan of the STI as well but the one thing that bugs me is that they bumped it up to 2.5, the wrc limits displacement to 2 oh

i don't know if that makes any sense, oh well

·
Registered
9 Posts
MMMM I Drive a modded E36 and Ii regret to say that I got rapped today. Buy my friends Evo and a stupid modded SRT-4. Man all I did is freaking take it like a little school boy. I have intake, exhaust, pulleys, chip and fly wheel and still got smoked.... Ohh well, at least I get lots of pussy..... Girls love BMW they don't know cars like we know. So all I care is to fuck them.....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by bimmer_boy@Mar 25 2004, 03:40 PM
You guys arn't making this better. We need a BMW to beat one. I hate them with a passion. SOMEONE! ANYONE! Who's got the fastest car on the forum? LOL
[snapback]95050[/snapback]​
ill race one and win but i dont have a BMW

·
Registered
491 Posts
i raced one once. it was like from like 80 to 110. and i lost. but like. i was like. was he trying? like. it didnt look much faster then my car. and i have almost stock 325i. 5 spd. i dunno man. but they dont seem taht quick at those higher speeds.

·
Registered
1 Posts
these sure are mad cars, ive driven one round a circuit, they have terrible turbo lag tho!! and the clutch! pff....awful!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I raced an evo, wasnt sure about its newness.

Well, it walked my ass up and down the highway.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Originally posted by jpc@Dec 13 2004, 04:03 PM
tthey have terrible turbo lag tho!! and the clutch! pff....awful!
[snapback]249186[/snapback]​
Uhhh, they spool before 3k. That is hardly lag. I hit full boost closer to 4k.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i ran in with a new evo from 3rd and 4th we were neck and neck but then we came to a stop but he didnt wanna go for it? :screwy i was just curious to see how i would do i dindt expect to beat it but he dint wanna race after that? BTW i have a 98 E36 M3 n loving it :p

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
lol...I'm not saying that Evo's aren't fast...but among the street racing crowd..they are a joke and are laughed at all the time.

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
Originally posted by spiff325is@Mar 24 2004, 06:15 PM
I spanked one on this canyon road, but I think its cuz I drive that road everyday for practice, and I knew what it was doing, but damn..they are fast..I got to sit in the rally one at a car show, and stuff, SOO nice.
[snapback]94686[/snapback]​
no, the guy didn't know how to drive. top gear tested it around their course and it had the same time as porsche carrerra s and it was only .9 seconds slower than M3 CSL.

now don't try to tell me that your car handles better than a carrera or a csl.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Originally posted by Deloriant@Dec 19 2004, 01:59 PM
lol...I'm not saying that Evo's aren't fast...but among the street racing crowd..they are a joke and are laughed at all the time.
[snapback]254271[/snapback]​
:screwy

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
Originally posted by LandoAWD+Dec 20 2004, 09:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LandoAWD @ Dec 20 2004, 09:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Deloriant@Dec 19 2004, 01:59 PM
[snapback]254271[/snapback]​
:screwy
[snapback]254686[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
x2,

·
Registered
56 Posts
Laughed at? An Evo8? Where the hell did that come from?
The MR version out now with the vortex generators...
THATS something to laught at.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts