BMW Werkz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, My dad has been driving my 95 cosmos black m3 and really liked it, so he went out and bought a 99 m3 and gave it to me for my car, I know.. my dad is really nice, and trust me I am going to be doing the fucking dishes for years hah ( actually im paying him the 4,000 diffrence out of my savings ) anyway, chime in and tell me what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
must be sweet to have two M3's and only be 16 :p why does your dad prefer the 95? is he doing some serious modding?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He just knew I would rather have the 99. And he was just happy to drive something besides a truck (he is a contractor) plus, I got a 4.68 gpa last year, so he is kinda rewarding me :) :rock

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Originally posted by Rodm21@Jul 21 2003, 10:24 PM
I got a 4.68 gpa last year, so he is kinda rewarding me :) :rock
:cya it is people like you that brought up the curve and made school a nightmare for me.

:joking:

nice ride :thumbs

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Originally posted by Rodm21@Jul 22 2003, 01:24 AM
I got a 4.68 gpa last year, so he is kinda rewarding me :) :rock
I thought 4.0 was perfect strait A's? Has something changed since I went to High School?
Nice car!! :thumbs

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
if you take ap classes you can get higher gpa's my sister had a 5.0 her senior year of high school.

So, how many miles does it have on it. And how much did it cost? if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
46,000 and we paid erm.. 19,300

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
That deal is too good to be true.... WOW... my dream car...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts