BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...I've been posting on this forum for the past week but I never introduced my joy to you all. Well I purchased a 1994 318i with 140k miles. This car is in Mint Condition according to my mechanic and the car drives awesome. The Exterior is Black and has no dings or paint fades. In fact the Paint is original and still immaculate. The interior is superbly clean. I really wanted a 325i but for the price and condition it was in i couldnt pass it up. I purchased the car for $5500 at a dealership. I traded my "RICER" in, which was a 1992 honda civic partially "RICED" out. They paid me $3000.00 for it due to it being very clean. There is so many things i wanna do to my beemer, but don't have the xrta $$$. The 1st thing I have done is purchased the diamond cut tailights. (hooray!) My next purchase will be the angel eyes/corners all black housing.

Also, where can I purchase a cheap set of M-Tech Moldings for my car? I saw it on BavAuto but it's kinda pricy. Any other suggestions on making my car look good and making it faster would be greatly appreciated. Thanks......

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi, and :welcome :welcome

Do you have any Pics of your ride? :D Sounds Clean. For M-Tech Moldings try to contact your dealer, ask for the parts department. The guy at my place was very helpfull for all the parts I wanted to know about. We have alot of E36 Guys around here so Whatever you need will be found easily answered.

Just ask if ya need help. :help

:thumbs :thumbs

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post pictures as soon as i get hold of a digi cam. My question for today is, what looks better on an e36. The wide chrome grill or the all blacked out grill? Anyone have pictues of what they look like on an e36? Thanks

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome BeemerMan!! B) I like the chrome myself.. :thumbs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts