BMW Werkz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello BimmerWerkz, my name is Wesley im 21, from brazil Bauru/São Paulo and, i recently bought a BMW 325 nov/1994, and it wasant my first choice, (it was a Z3 wich i love) and after a few blocks driving this one, i started to really really like this car, is so amazing. i love driving this car. although is an old car but i still get tons of head turns to it.

And im really glad i found this forum, full of articles about everything. BMW are my favorite cars, to me its the best cars ever.

I still new at this BMW world but, im loving it, so i promise i'll do researches before post anything stupid, or something like that hehe. =]

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome to the Werkz. You will find plenty of knowledge to help you along here. Post up some pictures of your car for us.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the fast reply and, sure! ill post some pics soon. although i have some work to do on Josephine. like oil leak, front springs and shocks. (its an old spring and lowered) new front mount, repaint front bumper (due to lowered and old springs, it keeps scratching on the floor, when there is a bad street.

IN spite of all that, im really happy about my car. ITs really really fun to drive. not like those national cars we have here.

PS: sorry for my bad english lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.