BMW Werkz banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'll spam my car with Bimmerwerkz Stickers!:rule Do we even have stickers avialable? I can get them made if someone wants to design them. Depending on the price of materials they should be less than $5 and depending on size of course.

·
4DoorWhore
2,208 Posts
I would definitley like to see this as it materializes. Should be cool.

Further to this topic, i have noticed that a lot of the BMW forums are pretty slow latley. The only ones still with heavy traffic appear to be Bimmerforums and Bimmerfest. It seems like all of the other ones have died off. I dont frequent E46Forums or M5Board but i know of at least 5 others that have very little traffic and increasing spam. Where did everyone go?

·
Registered
667 Posts
I've been over on bf getting things around for my turbo build. Selling parts all that good stuff.

If there is a decent demand for them I can get them done. Say we start a list and try and get at least ten people in for the stickers. Going to work on it tomorrow when I get a chance. Most likely I'll stick with either white or black. BMW roundel with BIMMERWERKZ replacing the BMW logos. Or maybe a small BMW logo followed by BW logo.

·
4DoorWhore
2,208 Posts
I'd be in for a set.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts