BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone?
Just wanted to say hi, I recently got a 84 325e with 75,000 miles on it!! Crazy huh? I'll try and put some pics up soon. Until then, thanks for all the informative help you all provide.

Brett.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow, only 75,000. I just got my 325is last week. I think i have 173,000. Thats more than double yours...haha. I'm already making halo's for my car. Its old, but its still nice.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
nice and welcome to the forums Brett

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi, i just bought an 84 325 e as well. Lots of little problems with it, but i got it for cheap. Lets compare pics etc.

Mark

·
Registered
33 Posts
i got my 1983 320i e30 last oct 2003 with less than 53T miles on the clock! all the hose clamps are still orig bmw with the roundel logos!

·
Registered
96 Posts
E30 Dude... 320 = E21,
I'm always an '84 325e Owner. Sad thing is TUrnermotorsport doesn't have a chip for us guys, but seems like dinan offers one. And you can do the I to E swap. Right now i have my Cylinder Head off :p its naked port polished etc etc

·
Registered
33 Posts
Originally posted by pogiboy9@Jan 13 2004, 03:52 AM
E30 Dude... 320 = E21,
I'm always an '84 325e Owner. Sad thing is TUrnermotorsport doesn't have a chip for us guys, but seems like dinan offers one. And you can do the I to E swap. Right now i have my Cylinder Head off :p its naked port polished etc etc
pogiboy, it's an e30.. 83 was the first year the e30 was produced in germany, 84 in the US.

now you've gone and pissed him off..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Pissed who off... If they got pissed off, its stupid. Simple Mistake he asked and i put my input. If you get pissed of for someone trying to contribute what are you doing in a forum ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Originally posted by pogiboy9@Jan 13 2004, 02:52 PM
Pissed who off... If they got pissed off, its stupid. Simple Mistake he asked and i put my input. If you get pissed of for someone trying to contribute what are you doing in a forum ?
i was talking about the picture.. the e30 looks pissed because you called her an e21..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts