BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Gentleman. I have previously been dedicated to Infiniti and Nissan but this past Saturday I shelled out my buckeroos for a 1997 528i 5 speed and tomorrow's delivery cannot come soon enough.

you can see the car I bought here:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...olor=&cardist=5

I am fairly certain this car has the premium package because I know it had power heated seats, traction control etc when I drove it. Sadly no sport package but I have tons of mods lined up in my own mind's eye. I intend to do the following fairly quickly. Pavrak angel eye upgrade, clear side markers, newer tail lights and some kind of stereo upgrade to take advantage of my iPod with 40 gigs of anything at anytime. Also noticed that clutch valve seems to be a no brainer as well as rear sway. When winter goes away, rims and tires are a MUST, but I am very torn about which size and rimt o go with. I LOVE the deep dish that comes stock on the sport models, but maybe 18's would be abetter idea if I am going to shell out the cashish?

I look forward to sharing ideas and thougths on this board and I hope all of your cars keep on rollin along problem free.

Would appreciate any feedback on the car I bought and/or advice!

Jamie :clap2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
welcome to the forums. nice ride

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Nice. Enjoy it!! :clap2

·
Registered
30 Posts
DID YOU PAY THE FULL 17,500. JUST CURIOUS - MY SAME YEAR AUTOMATIC WAS 18500
WITH ABOUT 5,000 MORE MILES ON IT. CAME FROM OKLAHOMA BY WAY OF A BROKER
AND I GOT IT IN CA. SPOTLESS.

HAVE FUN-

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by brokenbat@Jan 18 2004, 11:51 PM
DID YOU PAY THE FULL 17,500. JUST CURIOUS - MY SAME YEAR AUTOMATIC WAS 18500
WITH ABOUT 5,000 MORE MILES ON IT. CAME FROM OKLAHOMA BY WAY OF A BROKER
AND I GOT IT IN CA. SPOTLESS.

HAVE FUN-
istn 17,500 too much though? ive been looking for 1997 528i's and with around 90,000 miles on it, you can get one for about 12,500 but maybe you didnt want that HIGH mileage...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts