·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like the rear rims, kinda like the ones on the CSL

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I just know i fell in love with those rims when i saw them on one of the new prototype models, i cant remember which, maybe the new 6 or 9 i dunno. But im really liking the design EXCEPT the taillights seem very small... need work they do

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
im sure that it's fast.....

but i cant see buying that over a E55 AMG myself. Or an RS 6 for that matter.

G

·
but as always...bmw doesnt let anyone out-bmw bmw....it will be 100x better then the lastest ultimate family sedans....V-10 power, rumored 550hp...not even the e55 will be able to touch it...id except 0-60 times to be really low 4's

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
does it have forced induction, because I see an intercooler.

G

·
Originally posted by cam540@May 25 2003, 02:54 AM
does it have forced induction, because I see an intercooler.
WERD! maybe its the twin turbo i6 that was rumored...could that be the M5? but your right!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
thats an oil cooler

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
im not really feelin the new 5 series..looks way to much lik a 7 series...but it wil probably grow on me

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
that doesnt look that bad. the rear lights do look small. i still like the e39 m5 rims. the 10 double spoke ones that look like speedsters m3 ones except more pointy and narrow. not as bad as i expected

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
i'm sorry but i dont like it...... :nope

and whats with the 18" rims on the front and 19" rims on the back thing??????? why?

are the cars going retro...... with the 60's hot rod style?

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
im not really feeling this car. its one thing to go fast . but the styling just kills it for me. it still reminds me of a cheaper car makers design

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Germans dont have retro hod rod style...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedsterBMW@May 25 2003, 12:20 AM
but as always...bmw doesnt let anyone out-bmw bmw....it will be 100x better then the lastest ultimate family sedans....V-10 power, rumored 550hp...not even the e55 will be able to touch it...id except 0-60 times to be really low 4's
true :)

but i'd h8 for people to think that i had downgraded to a toyota

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
you dont even have a car yet...

G

·
Originally posted by Spetsnaz Op+May 26 2003, 12:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spetsnaz Op @ May 26 2003, 12:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SpeedsterBMW@May 25 2003, 12:20 AM
true :)

but i'd h8 for people to think that i had downgraded to a toyota [/b][/quote]
just wait till you see it in real life, im sure itll be great, as the new 7 has grown on people....the 7 is one of the most sold BMW's around here, most of my nieghbors that have big luxury cars, have the new 7;s

1 - 20 of 34 Posts