BMW Werkz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...I've just learned about a new 5-series forum set up by a member here. If anyone is interested in joining please do. It's still not 100% set up yet but if anyone is interested click the image below to check it out.

There aren't really any posts yet, but the Forum is just in its infancy. Just though some of you 5er guys would like to know.

· Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really excellent ride bimmere39. I can not immagine that your car is 9 years old. I wish if you can show some photos for the interior.
Thanks man, it looks better now than it did 3 years ago. I wish I had started taking better care of it earlier but live an learn. Now, I clay bar my car 2 times a year and wash the car every other week.

BTW, How you got such sharp bright headlights?
The headlights are DEPO P39's and I thoroughly treated and cleaned the lenses before I put them back on the assemblies and on my car. For about $300 hey are a good upgrade over the standard non projector lights. These headlights are also good because they allow you to upgrade the Angel Eye's fairly easy.

Did you check out the BAV5 fourm BTW?

· Registered
458 Posts
Definitely man, and nominated your ride also.

Actually, I find BAV5 forum the right place to express my feeling about it.

Keep up the good work & I may need your help in the near future, to enhance my 530-2002 to something similar to your car.

I am looking for good free time to start …

· Registered
909 Posts
Thats good man! Introduce yourself when you have time, and if you have anything you would like to contribute (pictures of your car, DIYs, general knowledge you would like to share then please feel free to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.