BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My new baby is a 1988 325i silver convertible! I'm lovin her, cruisin with the top down on the autobauns of Germany. B) What's a good way to keep her lookin sharp? Her top is new, and I want to keep it lookin good -- <span style='color:gray'><span style='color:purple'>deep black... and what's the best way to keep the plastic window from getting hazy?? What are some good catalogs to order things from? All helpful hints are appreciated! :wiggle THANX!</span></span>

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
welcome aboard sciencecheer!! :welcome B)

congrats on your new ride. :thumbs :thumbs i'm jealous. i've never been on the autobahn.

there are some helpful hints in the Car Wash section. everybody has their own ways of keeping our cars looking good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[COLOR=blue]THANX! Yeah, the autobauns are great! Speed limit?? LOL These Germans don't know the meaning! Thanks for the welcome :D This is a great forum with lots of good ideas and information. I'm glad I found y'all![/COLOR] :driving

·
Registered
166 Posts
Originally posted by AZ325Ci@Aug 24 2003, 02:17 PM
welcome aboard sciencecheer!! :welcome B)

congrats on your new ride. :thumbs :thumbs i'm jealous. i've never been on the autobahn.

there are some helpful hints in the Car Wash section. everybody has their own ways of keeping our cars looking good.
[snapback]35694[/snapback]​
i dont see your car down there, yet it asks a polll if i like it ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello. I was in Europe a few years back drving from Copenhagen to the airport in Frankfurt. I was amazed that the only speed limits I saw was through construction zones (four lanes merged into three with red pylons) with a posted speed of 120km. On that same stretch road I saw a Mercedes torn to pieces and scattered over a 200m debris field. Better that than spending the rest of your life in a hospital bed I suppose. On a somewhat related topic don't ever contemplate putting along on the autobahn at 90km/hr in a 1970 Morris Minor. I was over taken and very nearly vaporized by a Z-8 going God only knows how fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts