BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this girl i'm seeing got me hooked on the idea of having neons intalled under the car to shine against the street at night etc. any idea where i would get these? how much they cost? self install?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Underglows are reserved for Hondas. They don't look good on bimmers at all. If you really wanted a set, a GOOD quality can run as much as 150. Cheaper ones are notorious for burning out or the tubes just breaking.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Originally posted by Walker@Oct 10 2003, 12:41 AM
so this girl i'm seeing got me hooked on the idea of having neons intalled under the car to shine against the street at night etc. any idea where i would get these? how much they cost? self install?
i dont think you should base decisions on what to put on your car from what a girl you are seeing says. do it if you want but do it for yourself.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I myself kinda like them. I was into them way before the "Ricers" played them out. Now if you have them it is called Rice. However I am not a fan of making your car glow like a reactor or something. You can find them just about any where. I would also suggest Street Glow Gold series I think they are the best ones in the market.

·
Registered
878 Posts
i saw this car today that had a big "R" on the back where the "H" was supposed to be. i laughed my ass off (assuming the "R" is for "ricer") man, i need a digital camera.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts