BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2008 X3 with sports pack. and 19" wheels. However later I found out that the orignal tires are not good for winter season. I am looking to buy 18" wheels so that I can have good options for tires. With 19" wheels, my front (235/45)and rear (255/40) tires are different sizes. When I put 18" wheel...should I have different front(235/50) and rear(255/45) tires size or put same on all four (235/50).

any good source to buy BMW wheels?

Thanks

·
42, The meaning of life
2,405 Posts
Have alook at this site to help choose a tire size for the 18" rims. Help identify tire options with a similar rolling diameter to retain your speedo accuracy.
Wheel-Tire - WHEELSMASTER

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have bought x3 as sport pack and the original wheels are not good for wheel...please can anyone suggest me the best option

·
42, The meaning of life
2,405 Posts
What do you mean buying online or in a local store?
I meant use this tool to compare the sizes of tires and wheels that you have on your car now with the tires and wheels that you are considering in the future. It allows to you compare what is on your car and the changes that will be if you go with your proposed setup.

i have bought x3 as sport pack and the original wheels are not good for wheel...please can anyone suggest me the best option
Welcome to the Werkz.

What do you mean "the original wheels are no good"?
Do you do off road driving at all?
Are icy roads a consideration for you?
Are you an agressive driver, or are you just looking for a cheap tire?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts