BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you know of any good bimmer stores that sell aftermarket parts. i know of eurospeedperformance in cary, nc...but there pretty far away from me

·
Registered
160 Posts
You can try The Wheel Exhange in Garner, but I'm not sure where you're coming from. Definitely going to have to check out this place in Cary though. I'm in Raleigh so it isn't too far...

--Pete

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, another nc person. ive heard of the wheel exchange, i live in the triad area and its a little over an hours drive to go to that place in cary but im going to do it sooner or later.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by bimmer328isss@Oct 26 2003, 09:12 AM
cool, another nc person. ive heard of the wheel exchange, i live in the triad area and its a little over an hours drive to go to that place in cary but im going to do it sooner or later.
alex at eurospeed performance is awesome. they have great customer service.

i really can't think of any place besides there except for GMP which is way out in charlotte.

their website is www.gmpperformance.com.

what exactly are you looking for?

sincerely,
eugene

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just looking for places other than the dealership that carry bmw parts. theres not as many here as there are in california unfortunately

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you need anything, then don't hesitate to ask me. I am the parts manager at my dad's shop and can get you anyhting OEM. We even have parts for older Beemers. I can also track and price aftermarket body kits and such. I'll be glad to help anyone out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts