BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, not relly scared; worried. My trunk, its just the carpet gets wet whenever it rains. i know that sounds dumb, but all the weathering strips ARE NEW! i have subs in there and sometimes after rain storms i'll find percipitation under the sub box and on the plexiglass of it! anywhere i can check for leaks, or any special place that it leaks alot in 528E's? please help me because i cant shop-vac my trunk everytime it rains! thanks!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Rear glass, or tail light housings...........

Run water over the whole rear of the car, and see if you can locate it coming in.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alrite, tahnks! i'll check and see if i can see it coming in. thanks. could it come from the bottom at all? cuse the top of the sub is dry, but the bottom isn't?

·
Registered
159 Posts
maybe there are some body plugs underneath the trunk check under your carpet and look to see if there are any black rubber plugs. Thats my guess :driving this happens only when it rains and your not driving ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
acutually i went to my trunk last night and it was doing it, its just whenever theres moisture outside because it wasn't raining but it felt like precipitation in the air, so i guess it always could be going from the bottom or somthing, because its not on the top of my trunk taht i feel rain, its just on the bottom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts