tight

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
welcome nice ride

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sweet ride man, We need more X5 Owners on this board :D Welcome aboard man.

:welcome

And nice ride :) :thumbs

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Congradulations....wonderful choice....nothing can go wrong with a 4.4 V8 engine...gotta love it! Phhhh nothing wrong with the wheels...that is one fine SUV.... :yup

·
Registered
694 Posts
They make a 4.6 :screwy

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
The E53 X5 was the first X series available. It was introduced in 1999 and available
with a 4.4 litre V8, producing 286 HP. That same year, a 3 litre 6 cylinder with 231
horses was added. The X5 proved to be a huge succes, so in 2001 BMW added a
3 litre diesel and a 4.6is with 350 HP came available in 2002. Although not needed,
BMW thought it was time for a facelift, which came available at the end of 2003,
along with a new 4.4 litre V8, an updated 3 litre diesel and a whole new 4.8is.

Yes...you were right...there are limited numbers of the 4.6is engine....they were only made from 2002-2003....

You learn something new every day :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
the wheels do kinda look like wrenches ur right. anyway, :welcome to the boards.

·
You Can Has A Custom Title!!
4,872 Posts
:welcome
very nice ride I must say I am trying to get my mother to get one and get rid of her $#*% GMC, plus that would mean each person in my family would drive a BMW and thats just pimp!

~*Teg*~

·
Registered
486 Posts
4.4i(s) but the S isnt on there cuz they dont on the 4.4s for soem reason but you can tell by the sport wheels!! Very sick, I love them, we have one and it is so much fun to drive! Also, you picked right, the 4.4 is the best X5 around, the 4.6is and the 4.8is might have a bigger engine but they have alot more problems then the 4.4 and dont work or run as nicely! THe 4.4 is the best all around one for sure!! And that is coming from my dads friends who have 4.6's and 4.8s and drove the 4.4, they loved the 4.4 so much better!! Wise choice and welcome

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
Originally posted by BMWLotAttendant@Aug 23 2004, 04:10 AM
Congradulations....wonderful choice....nothing can go wrong with a 4.4 V8 engine...gotta love it! Phhhh nothing wrong with the wheels...that is one fine SUV.... :yup
i didin't say there was anything wrong with the rims, i said they look like wrenches, and they do :thumbs

1 - 18 of 18 Posts