BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already checked my fuses. even replaced it to make sure. there isnt even a clicking noise for the motors on any of my windows. i think it might be the switchs? or a wire wiggled loose? i did go over a bump but i dont think that what could have caused it.

Please help me. my driverside is down and i havee school tomorrow and i cant leave it in the parking lot... lets just say i live in a not so safe zone. thank you. my AIM is Chobbs59 i should be on that mostly if you have the chance. thank you!

· Ich bin der Modifikator
3,190 Posts
I already checked my fuses. even replaced it to make sure. there isnt even a clicking noise for the motors on any of my windows. i think it might be the switchs? or a wire wiggled loose? i did go over a bump but i dont think that what could have caused it.

Please help me. my driverside is down and i havee school tomorrow and i cant leave it in the parking lot... lets just say i live in a not so safe zone. thank you. my AIM is Chobbs59 i should be on that mostly if you have the chance. thank you!
Bentley Publishers Technical Discussion Boards

As a temp fix for tonight, you can remove the driver's side door card......& unbolt the {2} 10 mm bolts on the bottom of the door glass that attach the glass to the window regulator.......then pull the glass up manually with your fingers & then use a vise grip & wedge to hold the window up temporarily!

johnny :)

· Ich bin der Modifikator
3,190 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok something to do with relays. While I was working on the car I also fixed a brake light. So that's good news. We are going to a auto store with the comfort blue thing and see if there is one that works. Thank you and let me know if you can find anything else. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.