BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one 735i,, 2004 for some reason my TRUNK don't whant open with the remote control,, any sugestion?

Thanks

·
42, The meaning of life
2,405 Posts
Will the trunk open using the button inside the car (not the button on the key)?

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
So it opens, but not via remote ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
my trunk won't open at all

some toe rag tryed to force the lock on my 1989 735 iL now i can't get it open at all the key turns in the lock button goes in but will not open can anyone help me on how i can get it open please.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I have one 735i,, 2004 for some reason my TRUNK don't whant open with the remote control,, any sugestion?

Thanks
the usual culprit in this case is the ZV motor drive in the trunk. It's actuator that kicks the lock into open. You can confirm this if u can open the trunk manually with the key, but hear an intermittent clicking in the trunk when you use the remote.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
some toe rag tryed to force the lock on my 1989 735 iL now i can't get it open at all the key turns in the lock button goes in but will not open can anyone help me on how i can get it open please.
i agree with witesharks opinion.

a key shop is your best resource for help. When the key barrel spins in the socket, it means the tumblers have been damaged leaving you no alternative but replacement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts