BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I got another ticket, lol--its only my second one, though. Plus, its been almost two years since my last ticket. This time it was for 84 in a 70; it was given to me by the NC State Highway Patrol.

In all honesty, how screwed am I? I remember with my first ticket, I knew I had to get a lawyer because not only was I going 20 over, but my inspection was out by a couple of months as well.

I just need some advice as to what I should do. From what I've heard from most of the people I know, is that I'm going to go to court, plead guilty to the DA, pay my fines, and get outta there. Most people say they usually reduce it to 9 over, but I just don't know. Sorry for the noobish "OMG I GOT A TICKET WHAT DO I DO?!?" post, hahah--I know its very :gay

·
Registered
1,562 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Rooz@Feb 13 2005, 06:20 PM
No clue, I nver got an actual speeding ticket, but a bit off track, sicne you live in NC, chck this out:
http://dtmpower.net/forum/showthread.php?p...d=1#post1406866
[snapback]291257[/snapback]​
Is the actual get together free? I don't really want to pull my car on the dyno, but I wouldn't mind going to this and watching the cars on the dyno and meeting some people. I'm all the way on the other side of the state (from Charlotte) but I can see if I can come!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts