BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Teh Peetsa Gai
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's one of my other cars. I love this thing because it MOVES.

Attachments

·
Teh Peetsa Gai
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That picture is taken at home in North Carolina. I'm deployed to Germany (Marines) right now. And Minerva is pretty rare, yes. I've only seen one other Burban with the same color, and no other manual burbans.
She's a fuckin beast and will not quit no matter how much I beat on her.

·
Super Moderator
14,727 Posts
That is a beautiful Touareg! I'm a bit amazed that only VW offers a turbo diesel in an SUV I'd think that a bit more common. Oh! And thanks foe being in the Marines! :cheers

·
Registered
207 Posts
Originally posted by ldsbeaker@May 3 2005, 05:43 PM
That picture is taken at home in North Carolina. I'm deployed to Germany (Marines) right now. And Minerva is pretty rare, yes. I've only seen one other Burban with the same color, and no other manual burbans.
She's a fuckin beast and will not quit no matter how much I beat on her.
[snapback]340564[/snapback]​
I was thinking they probably don't have a whole lot of those houses in Germany, either. :wink

The VW looks good.

·
Registered
329 Posts
out of curiosity, what made you go for the touareg over the Cayenne?

·
Teh Peetsa Gai
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been asking myself the same question, brother.
I think that I just thought they were more expensive, because they are Porsches...
I just checked the Porsche site, and it turns out that my V8 Touareg was only a little more expensive than the V6 Porsche. The V8 Touareg was just on the affordable side of expensive. (sounds strange when I put it like that) The "man" inside me wanted the V8, and besides the gas bill, I love it.
Maybe next time I'll get the Porsche. :devil

·
Registered
252 Posts
Where in NC do u live? Winston-Salem here. You basically live the way I want to(maybe in a few years?)--Home in NC, stationed in Germany. Maybe except I'd be in the GSG-9 instead of Marines. :guns

·
Teh Peetsa Gai
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MCAS Cherry Point, North Carolina

I'm only here for a couple more months anyways. Just a 6 month det. :thumbsdown But I'm trying to talk my leadership into leaving me out here for another six months. :thumbs

Hey, aren't there some relatively good BMW tuners out there in your neck of the woods?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts