BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some pics of a sick car that i saw transform from a basic honda SE to a mid 13 second car. i also helped with this and that.

Attachments

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my buddies dyno results, but it was a bad day , we couldnt get boost to hold proper and the air/fuel mixtures were giving me and him headaches (still not configured right and it explains the low numbers and shakey power curves) all in all we actually lost power over the last time we went to the dyno. =

Attachments

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice picture of the outside, i can honestly say that this car is done tastefully.

no good pics of the ICE but its pretty much loaded Playstation, system is done etc etc.

Attachments

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you might be saying 13.60 sec car isnt that good. but considering he has done every mod himself (i mean everything minus the paint work for the skirts) and is still tunning it its very damn good. i think his next step is to swap out that d16 engine for a b18 that will give him way more power

·
Registered
310 Posts
yer thats a pretty good time for someone doing all the mods by himself, one of my mayes did up a MY02 subaru wrx and got it running 9.7 on the quarter, he has got some nice stuff under the hood, always wants to show me over and over again

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nice. :thumbs . . . and you're right, that is tastefully done.

By thew way, what are his trap speeds at the track?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by Furious@Oct 16 2003, 12:45 PM
he said he was running 95mph
13.60 @ 95. . . ? Was he having problems with the boost during those times?

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not sure. but that was a while back. his dyno graph was from a dyno run he did last week. from what i gather he should have been hitting 100mph to be perfect for his setup. but i think he had lightened his car by taking seats, stereo, spare etc out.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by Furious@Oct 16 2003, 01:03 PM
im not sure. but that was a while back. his dyno graph was from a dyno run he did last week. from what i gather he should have been hitting 100mph to be perfect for his setup. but i think he had lightened his car by taking seats, stereo, spare etc out.
With a 13.60 ET, he should be hitting at least 100mph. Those numbers indicated that he either had problems with the tune (i.e. fuel, ignition, timing, etc.) that was causing the power output to fluctuate or that he had issues that made him back out of the throttle at some point.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Originally posted by LandoAWD@Oct 16 2003, 05:58 PM
Not a bad Honda.
Tastefully done, no big wing or crap like that

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Originally posted by SoonerE39+Oct 16 2003, 07:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SoonerE39 @ Oct 16 2003, 07:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LandoAWD@Oct 16 2003, 05:58 PM
Not a bad Honda.
Tastefully done, no big wing or crap like that [/b][/quote]
i agree

·
Registered
455 Posts
You guys are right, it's a very nice looking ride. Not all riced up, like the ones here in Atlanta are.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
id kill him if he riced it all up. usually he asks me if it would look rice before he would install it or before he would buy it. however one time he did put those neon honda badges on YUCK!.
but he does have neon underneath but it suits the car well.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Originally posted by Furious@Oct 17 2003, 09:34 AM
however one time he did put those neon honda badges on YUCK!.
but he does have neon underneath but it suits the car well.
- 3pts :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts