BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just picked up an IS and after being in her car I'm questioning my decision on the 325, the IS just seems to handle amazing and comes stock with all kinds of options and detail, not to mention the 215 hp ... I absolutely love my ride but did I do the right thing. Also how does the 325 handle in the snow? :banghead

·
Registered
316 Posts
I don't understand why you would come to a BMW forum and ask about this with such a Username. Honestly I think the way toyota's & lexus's handle is too floaty for my taste. Bmw is percision handling and the power is sufficient for how heavy they are. I don't know if a 325 Can beat a IS300 but if the driver is very good and shifting in a 330 he will win.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
also, did you not see the interior in that is300? hmm, paying that much money for a car, i would want to have a hint of leather in there.

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
I can honestly admit that I'm a fan of the IS300's performance. It's alot more precise than people give it credit for, and it's motor is derived from the Supra 2jzGE. What I would like to see on it however, are a 6 spd getrag, more power and for them to dump the chronographic gauge pod, it looks almost as bad as the headlights...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts