BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 16 and I just bought an e30 from a guy in Ohio, seems like a nice car. It has 230k miles on it and starts everytime. Do you know where I can get interior parts? Carpet? Dash? Seats? Aftermarket of factory, I really need some resources. THANKS guys (and girls)!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Try Maximillian Importing company. They are well regarded on the M5 forums. I have used them great assistance.

http://www.maximillianimport.com/

number for them is 1-800-950-2002. they are currently setting up a website so you have to call in

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice car, I had a 1984 318 and I loved my car. I had it stock and ran like mother all the Japanees imports where used to seeing my tail lights. I use ebay quit a bit and I have found stuff in there that I couldnt even find in the junk yard.... :idea2

·
Registered
9 Posts
where in ohio, there is a big salvage yard in toronto, and a bigger one for e30's and 36's in detroit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I know about the salvage yard in OH, the only problem is I live in Maryland, its like a 4/5 hr drive. So I'm lookin for parts and salvage yards close. WVA, MD, PA... But thanks! -Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts