BMW Werkz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, here is my E39 with 19" rims. I am considering to get a set of body kit. Can anyone help me out to upload some pics of E39 with body kit or URLs, just wanna get some ideas! please post your suggestions also as i would love to hear from you guys ! :)

if you like to see more pics of my ride, please visit the link below. thanks very much for your help.

http://www.intelhost.com/mybimmer/main.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Piggyhead528,

Great looking ride! I've been thinking about upgrading my wheel tire as well as upgrading suspension to coil-overs. It looks like you've lowered your car (from the pictures). How's the ride and what system did you go with? I have a '02 525 Touring.

BTW are you located in South Orange County, CA? The house in the background looks exactly like mine! Probably the same builder.... just wondering. :driving

·
Registered
486 Posts
First off, :welcome

Secondly, Very Sweet ride man

But I dont think that he has it lowered safety, if I put 19's on mine it would look like that I think, also those houses do look fimilar for some reason!!(Well I do live in Orange County and drive alot)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guy, first of all.. thanks for the reply !
I live in Brea CA , about 25min away from Orange :)
I did lower my ride 2".
The ride is now a little stiff, but it's what I expected. Over all the handling has gotten much better.

do you have any suggustions on the body kits?

thanks
Jack
www.intelhost.com

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome, very nice car. You can check my car for some ideas or look around the site at others too. Just click on my link. Hope it helps you. :welcome

·
Premium Member
9,482 Posts
oooo hamman rims really make that kit look even nicer

actually bbs would to. are yours bbs?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Everyone this board have such nice looking cars.... the peer pressure is just too much for me :p . So the CFO allowed me to install AC Schnitzer's lower lip on mine. Thanks all... you've been great :thumbs .

Maz,
I think I've seen you on the road before..... Can't remember where though but since you're also in Orange County.... probably in Orange County.

Piggyhead,
Did you say you dropped the car 2"? Isn't that a little low? How did you lower your car? Coil-over?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The rim i have is Axis Supermash 19" x8.5" front and 9.5" rear.
I have lower the car 2" by changing the spring itself. It 's a little stiff now, but it's what i expected :)

BTW: I am looking for the BMW OEM front lips, does anyone know where i can get them for a good price? please refer the pic below, thanks !

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
What kind of springs did you get? My friend had Eibach on his, and they sagged real bad after 14k Mi, H&R seem to have good lasting quality.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts