BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i sit in the driver seat i notice that the cluth pedal is not sitting straight. It's sort of tilted to the left.

Also, when i press it all the way down, if i sometimes happen to maybe press a little too much to the left the pedal will SLIGHTLY move to the left along the bottom of the car.

Is this something that can be fixed...maybe something that holds it in place is missing and it has a little too much space to move around..

It still clutches fine, just doesnt look straight when its depressed and next to the brake pedal.

Just wondering.

thanks

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hum... so simply replacing the cable that holds it in place would tighten it back up and put it back in its place?

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
not sure, its really hard to tell what could be wrong , its one of those eliminate the probable type situation, i really dont have an educated guess, im just throwiing ideas out.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hum...

well its just annoying when it moves as its pressed down...looks kinda crooked too but whatever....

i just hope it wont SNAP off...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehehe...well i dont think it will actually snap off...its still very stiff..

its just slighty off center...ah well, I guess i'll ask my bmw guru next time my dad goes and sees him..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts