BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cluster when out :cry I no longer know how fast I'm going. At first it was turning on and off resetting like when you reset your gages and then the Tec and Odm temp and gas went out the over heat light is on and the stupid air bag light is still on :pissed2 S.O.B only needle that works is the fuel usage gage and the total mile is stuck on 097121km I guess is better then 097121mi but the trip gage works that’s the only way I know when I’m about to run out of gas, (ran out twice already :pissed2 ). So any one out here knows any thing? Is it my cluster or my ignition switch???

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
you just need a new gauge pod , mines been freaking out for like 5 months. but it stays on more than off like 1-4 odds.
im not gonna replace mine untill they are tottally shot. all my gauges go dead, but my dummy lights stay on as well as the back lights.

the only annoying thing is when i ahve to use the windshield wipers they dont work so great if the gauges are off.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How bout your MI mine got stuck at 097121km no more mi. Hell the total dosn't even move any more :cry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts