BMW Werkz banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread will be under constant updating until I get my little baby to where I want her to be so to start it out I'll post some stock pictures. 126k black on black 5 speed

next step was to black out the turn signals

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Interesting. Good transmission of light through the tinting spray. And it looks like it came out smooth as well. As far as the car itself goes, you'll probably get a bit of flaming, some people don't like black wheels. I on the other hand appreciate a well done wheel:D

What suspension setup are you sittting on? That is sooo not a stock ride height:)

Dave

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interesting. Good transmission of light through the tinting spray. And it looks like it came out smooth as well. As far as the car itself goes, you'll probably get a bit of flaming, some people don't like black wheels. I on the other hand appreciate a well done wheel:D

What suspension setup are you sittting on? That is sooo not a stock ride height:)

Dave
to be honest I have no idea what suspension is under the car, I didn't see anything special or out of the ordinary when I took the wheels off.

the ground isn't level either, could be adding to the look :dunno:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
next I think I'm going to get a CAI but I need to decide which one. my only previous experience with mods was with domestic V8s and Japanese import 4 bangers. This German stuff is out of my league and suggestions? I've already decided to go with the super sprint exhaust

·
Ich bin der Modifikator
3,323 Posts
next I think I'm going to get a CAI but I need to decide which one. my only previous experience with mods was with domestic V8s and Japanese import 4 bangers. This German stuff is out of my league and suggestions? I've already decided to go with the super sprint exhaust
The AFE & Conforti CAI's fit real well & are a good choice, the Supersprint Catback is also a excellent choice.....OEM fit & great price! Free shipping!

BMW E36 325/328 Supersprint Exhaust - Muffler

Free shipping also: Make sure you select the ProDry S style.........

http://www.autoanything.com/air-filters/61A2114A0A0A3027036.aspx

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yeah! Get some!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.