BMW Werkz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is! The true meaning of a bmw car. I can't think of any other car that expresses bmw more then the 635csi.

That's my only picture of it right now :cry , but I'll get some more sooner or later.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Nice car. :thumbs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, here it is... I took some more shots of my car. They arn't the best of shots, the camera is terrible and I'm not too much of a photographer, heheh.

Interior

Under the Hood... GUESS?

Did you figure it out?

Well, here's the back

And a look at the front angle.

It's a cool car, wouldn't want to modify it... too much.
Comments welcome.

·
Registered
487 Posts
lets see some post ditch racer shots???

·
Registered
68 Posts
SIIICK with a turbo, I'm confused the first interior shot is black and does not look like an e24, and the one from the side shows it in biege? I got an 86 e24 minus the turbo, they are so hot!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Prd_2_Bmw,

First of all that is the interior of an E30, second of all the way that the turbo was installed in your car, looks sort of like a custom Dinan car that I saw on Autotrader about 2 years ago....

None, the less, the car with the hood up is a nice car. I miss my 633csi....

·
Registered
486 Posts
HaHaHa I think we drove this guy off along time ago if my memory serves me right, he was one big faker that had a bad act!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
nice, my dad owns a 1987 L6. Its in the process of restoration. hope you enjoy your 6-series too!

·
Registered
990 Posts
What are the specs for the 6-series? I would LOVE to have one

·
Registered
63 Posts
Originally posted by Maz@Feb 9 2004, 11:38 PM
HaHaHa I think we drove this guy off along time ago if my memory serves me right, he was one big faker that had a bad act!!!
It wasnt too long ago, but i remember the same thing. Its kind of odd how you have 2 different colors of leather... :idea2

·
Registered
29 Posts
Actually, for the newer BMW's I really sort of like the 6 series, except that it has Porsche 911 looking curve from the A to C pillar. I really like the shift linkage that I got to play with on the 645 at the LA Auto Show.

Ehh, I still can't get over the 5 and 7 series, and dred the day that the E46 is replaced.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
**WARNING!!!**

This 635i does not belong to anyone. Well it does..BUT NOT THE POSTER..

he was severely :pwn3d and :f-u at a previous time and has now been casted away from this board due to his :gay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts