Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Pino@Jan 14 2004, 12:12 PM
its a 92' and not
No, the car is from october 1991! :beer

·
Registered
537 Posts
lol burn
yeah its no m3 but not a 79 civic either maybe some nive OE wheels. how many miles?
wax it and clean the engine bay and good times

·
Registered
179 Posts
i believe thats a 92. if u dont believe me check the door jam or under the ood next to the VIN (somewhere not the winshield) one of those places should show u the model year. not the date purchased

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yeah I'm gonna have to say 92 as well changed in 92 from old body style, and not so cool, clean it man!

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The milage is about 110500 miles, but we count in kilometres, that's 177850 km on the clock......... I can't find the model year, and it's no VANOS engine, so I don't know sure..... This car is performed as colorline, so this is why u guys doubt about the model year..??

I'd like the wheels very much, because they not too big, and the comfort is still there.... We've a lot of thresholds in the roads here, so when you lowered your car a lot and install big rims, you damaged your wheels too fast...... that isn't funny!

·
Registered
179 Posts
gimmie the VIN ill find out the year

·
Registered
43 Posts
it would look better if it had a hottie in a bikini laying across the hood :haha other than that it's a nice ride. i agree with the others about cleaning it, maybe some aftermarket wheels. still, it's nice enough.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
your car isnt moving, lol. but nice Wind effect in PS. I love the filters, DL eyecandy 4000, it has like 25 more filters, their really cool.

Steam clean engine, and just touch things up, and you could have yourself a real nice lookin car.

But its already a BMW, so all you have to do are things to maintain it.

·
WOT in Reverse
3,441 Posts
I dig it dutch. :thumbs

Looks like a car i would expect to see in Europe. Has that "I want to be functional moving as opposed to sittin' still" look to it.

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update:

-Engine bay is cleaned :naughty

jllphan:
Things I'd like to change are to install a M3 front and rear bumper and also the sideskirts. .......BUT, after the summerholidays I have to stay in Canada for my final project (internship) for a half year. Because of this I gonna sell my car :cry

When I am back in europe (jan-feb '05) I purchade me a '97-'98 M3 :thumbs

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
More pics and videos shall be posted soon!

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by gbf1lm@Jan 15 2004, 12:18 AM
i believe thats a 92. if u dont believe me check the door jam or under the ood next to the VIN (somewhere not the winshield) one of those places should show u the model year. not the date purchased
yes that car is a 91 e36. e36 actually started in 91 in europe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts