BMW Werkz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my little sister's silly boyfriend just got put in jail for five days for going 115 in a 45 in his beefed up mustang. 550 dollar fine. he's only nineteen. what a dumbass. i don't really mean to be a prick-but it kinda seems like people with modded up mustangs always have something to prove. doesn't it though? doesn't it seem like there's always someone on these forums saying that m3's are overpriced and slower than their mustang with the nitrous and this and that. really, who cares? there is alot more to the driving experience than just drags. dont get me wrong, the mustang deserves some respect i guess, i don't really care for them but hey-drive what you like.
as for me, i'll keep my e46. :bimmer

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
so i guess your sisters available now? llolololollol

JK

meh who cares he got what he deserved bottom line ______

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
jail time??? damn...but like a 45 zone thats...60 km/h? damn...i guess so.

I got a 556$ fine going 179 km/h in a 100 km/h zone...highway action..

no jail time!!! :rock

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
he is stupid to go that fast if he wasn't on a highway/interstate....

Granted, I've done 160mph in my Vr4 down a 55mph country road near my house.......FUCKIN KRAZZZZZZZZY scary and its something I'd never do again.. but once again, all of us jackasses have gone fast and done something stupid somewhere we weren't supposed to...

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
122 in a 55 :) it was highway got a 650$ ticket and 5 month license suspension

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I won't go over 100 on a public road ever again..... I have no reason to risk my life for the thrill.... I'd rather take my car to one of the local road courses and test it out... I had 14points on my license, 3 suspensions, and about $3,000-$4,000's worth of insurance per year That I had to fork over to insurance because I was dumb.... won't make that mistake ever again now that I only have 2 points left...

·
Registered
990 Posts
"In fact, he said he knows, from experience, that the car can go even faster."

HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
:beer "fords are like tampons, every pussy needs one", bottom line, fords except the GT-40 have only been known for pure power, in which case even some european cars still work with HALF the engine size. Odd? no, euros are just plainly better :rock :cheers

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
lolololool intresting article..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by spiff325is@Mar 19 2004, 10:10 PM
:beer "fords are like tampons, every pussy needs one", bottom line, fords except the GT-40 have only been known for pure power, in which case even some european cars still work with HALF the engine size. Odd? no, euros are just plainly better :rock :cheers
i'd go as far as to say that imports in general are just plain better. (silly looking ricers aside) most japanese cars are all around solid cars. v-a-l-u-e. cheap and run forever. my sister has an old civic and the POS just won't die! damn it looks like it should though.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:clap2 I drove to daytona and back twice going 135 solid. Haha. Thats a 45-50 mile trip i did in like 29 minutes. This was yesterday.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
one time I did 185 mph...then I woke up :banghead

·
Registered
429 Posts
"I learned my lesson,'' said Abreu, who will attend Central Penn College this fall. Though it was interesting, he conceded, to see that his high-performance, German-engineered sedan could go 125 mph.

HAHAHHAHAHHA that's cool u had an article written on you though....they must not have a lot to talk about in that newspaper.

·
Registered
862 Posts
European cars and American muscle cars are two totally different beasts. They're not even comparable. They're built for entirely different scenareo's.

I owned a mod'd Mustang before my current BMW. I love both of them. The Mustang had a few advantages over the Bimmer, and the Bimmer had a few over the Mustang. I can't complain about either. They both do what I expect them too.

The generalization about people with mod'd mustangs is just that: A generalization. Needless to say, most of which are usually wrong and unjustified.

Love what you love, but don't hate what you don't know. :cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts