BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I am Teh Edumacator.
4,521 Posts
Given that a 2009 Charger SRT-8 is for sale in the mid-$40K area, I'd say that serious power is still pretty darned cheap today.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I would love one of these. Back when mustangs were Mustangs!

Attachments

·
I am Teh Edumacator.
4,521 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts

·
teh Canuck....eh
3,613 Posts
This is a REAL Mustang...'67

Attachments

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
oh I'd love a Factory Five roadster...preferrably with an M engine

for all who don't know: Teh 5 roadster is a kit-car copy of the Cobra

·
Registered
884 Posts
the one you posted isnt even a real mustang...:rofl ohhhh the irony....
Well, then what would YOU call it? A Honda?:shifty lol

Obviously it has been done up some with aftermarket stuff, but still is in the original body style. TIA!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paul Newman had a modified Datsun 280 ZX Turbo that he used to race in the early '80s. It had 400 hp, that car had muscle. The 280 ZX turbo was a competitor to the final C3 Corvettes at the dawn of the '80s but I wouldn't say either were muscle cars in the strict sense.

One of the few foreign cars to qualify might be the 1968-72 Mercedes 300SEL 6.3. A 6.3 liter overhead cam V8 sedan that got into the 14s. Since Ford never put their overhead cam V8 in a '60s Mustang available in showrooms, I will let Mercedes in. This car is the reason Mercedes use the "6.3" badge on their cars today.

·
Registered
884 Posts

·
my car is red
5,747 Posts
A guy near me has an old Nova SS that sounds awesome! I think the paint is called burned orange? I would love to cruise around in something like that, and light up the tires all the time :shifty

·
Registered
7 Posts
Chevvy Chevelle is definately a competitor for me!

Must say I love the Plymouth Roadrunners myself also

aswell as the Dodge Coronet Super Bee

and for taking the family out in more luxury it'd have to have been a Lincoln Continental (has to be the 4door with the rear suicides!)

Saying that though I love pretty much all american classic cars in general! Especially the Buick Riviera boat tail

Lush!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts