BMW Werkz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was about an hour ago...im heading home from irvine and im on the 405 heading north. and im speeding along and passing cars working my way to the car pool lane...when all of a sudden some jerkoff in a 328 vert cuts in front of me and takes off so i chase him not sure if he wants to race yet. then he starts weaving like a madman trying to lose me and then i dropped down to 4th gear and pulled away from him in the carpool lane and then i thought the race is over flashed hazards yada yada yada...then about a mile later i see his foglights coming up in my mirror again so i drop back down to 4th and im doing about 85 so im near peak power and im ready to let him have it again. as he pulls even with me i can hear that he has it floored and i punch it and i instantly start to pull away from him and this time i really let him have it since the road ahead of me is clear i keep going till i need to shift to 5th and then i go until im almost at my limiter and then i can no longer see him so i flash my hazards again...further on down the road i see his fogs AGAIN but this time he doesnt even come near me again he keeps his distance :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: chalk up another one for the 325 :w00t

·
Registered
393 Posts
haha :lol: nice man :thumbs

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe he was a ricer too...he had an ac schnitzer badge on the back of his car but nothing ac schnitzer about his car. he also had these bright as hell indiglo gauges...and fake hid bulbs

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
why would you race another Bimmer? save your gas for something else. hehehehehe :thumbs nice kill

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by Fruityone@Jun 2 2003, 02:54 AM
hehe he was a ricer too...he had an ac schnitzer badge on the back of his car but nothing ac schnitzer about his car. he also had these bright as hell indiglo gauges...and fake hid bulbs
Fruity,

I DUB YOU A RICE EATER!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Furious@Jun 2 2003, 11:23 AM
why would you race another Bimmer? save your gas for something else. hehehehehe :thumbs nice kill
he started it...plus i was in a "racing" mood...and obviously he felt he was "the shit" because he had a convertable with the top down showing off his in dash tv :rolleyes: so i decided to give him a whooping :yup

S

·
0 Posts
while you cooked that 328, which was auto right? it would be funny to race a 318, a turbocharged 318...that would be one bimmer YOU defiantly wouldnt see comming! :w00t

·
Registered
736 Posts
should be a auto

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
turbo 318s only make around 200 hp...thats not much more than what my car is probably making right now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts