BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:naughty i neeed to know wats a good Muffleer for my 83 320i?????? wat gives good performance and how much yup yup :pissed2

·
Registered
10 Posts
I put a magnaflow on my 81 320i and it sounds great. Not ricey. I has a nice tone for a four banger. It's a straight muffler so I noticed a bit better performance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But since i live in CAli its a diff. story i need to have a CAt but yea how much you pat for it ?? :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
nuke.... i live in cali...hahah, and many ppl straight pipe besides think of if u want to take of the restriction or not, sometimes it doesn't even help....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in Cali also. I paid $165 installed. I went to a guy that has had his shop since 1954. Family owned. I have my cat on as well. It still sounds great to me. I'm thinking of going with 2 1/2 inch pipes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok ok soo alot of ppl strait pipe it ? but how do they pass the Smog ? and police having to stop your ass ??? this ok soo wat would make a good sound ? i dont want that fake ass honda sound i want somethiing Diffrent yup soo should i go with 2 1/2 thik PIpes...anybody wann meet up ??? soo you can guide me thru the proccess??? i live in LA cali :gay

·
Registered
68 Posts
ANSA, they make a great muffler with duel chrome tips, and BavAuto sells them for about $100 bucks last time I checked. I had one about 2 years ago and it was cool gave better MPG and sounded a little throaty, just switched it out for a custom built turbo muffler...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So ansa it is yupyupyu but i heard they Rust ?? is this tru or just cuz ppl who bought the ansa lived in the east coast i live in the west coast soo i dont know give me pointers....but is anybody still wann meet up ? :drunk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts