BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see what they thought of the 3series from 95'. I was wondering if any of u guys have had this problem and when the say "325i" does that apply to the 325iS? THANX

MSN - Common problems on this vehicle are failures of the Fuel Pressure Regulator, the Ignition Coils and the EPROM in the ECM. These failures apply to the 325i only. Failure of the Fuel Pressure Regulator or the Ignition Coils will prevent the vehicle from starting.The cost to repair the Fuel Pressure Regulator is estimated at $73.90 for parts and $26.00 for labor.The cost to repair the Ignition Coils is estimated at $66.14 each for parts (total of 4 for the 318i or 6 for the 325i) and $32.50 each for labor.The cost to repair the EPROM is estimated at $20.00 for parts and $48.80 for labor.All prices are estimates based on $65 per flat rate hour and do not include diagnostic time or any applicable sales tax.

*ALL COMMENTS APPRECIATED*

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
i have a 93 325is with 80k and have had NO PROBLEMS NONE

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
considering the amount of driving i do and how hard i do it , my car has been awesome mostly wear parts, cooling system, alternator (my fault, did it with my system) and as of this week my first clutch but hey i got 240k on my car.
check the FAQ forum for a tally of what members think are the most common problems for our car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts