BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the MR CLEAN car washer kit. Ill tell you guys if it works.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ive done some research on other forums and everyone is praising it.

I have a black car so anything that keeps the waterspots off is worth it. Excluding the cost of the actual device ($19.99), the soap and filter comes to about $1 a wash. If this works (ill test it tomorrow), itll save me about 1.5 hours per wash because im anal when it comes to drying the car.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I just finished using the product and it was great. I recommend using it in the evening or in the shade - away from the sun. I got some water spots but only because i didnt take my time to rinse off the car well enough. 99% of the car is spot free..and the spots that were there wiped off easily with some show shine.

I love this product, it cut my washing time in half, if not more. I give it a 5 out 5 stars.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
How does the "no drying needed" work?
Does it actually dry by itself immediately,
or you just let it sit and dry off over time eventually?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it just means that if you wash your car well, and rinse the soap off completely, the soft and filtered water will dry without leaving spots.

No drying and no spots = bliss.

·
Registered
990 Posts
that sounds awesome! i saw one of these devices at advance for $18, maybe i'll pick one up one day...

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
OK I AM BUYING SOME TONIGHT! w00t!

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Ok just bought some $19.95. I'll post my thoughts on this product in a little bit.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
That was quick! Are you gonna wash your car now? :p

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha. MAKE SURE U WASH YOUR CAR REALLY WELL!!!!

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Did it last night, rinsed, washed, and rinsed , then sparayed the deionized water on. Stuck the car in the garage and in 20 minutes the water was pretty much gone, no water spots.

Good stuff and not bad for $19.95. Gives me more time to concentrate on waxing the car as compared to drying it. I bought a bunch of the water filter refills and the soap.

I rate this 10 out of 10. Previously I have been washing with the Meguiar's detailer line of car wash soap.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Remember tho - this is NOT for the people who end up with dirty drying towels. You have to thoroughly wash your car clean or the deionized water wont do a thing

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by RetroSpek@Jan 22 2004, 02:37 PM
Remember tho - this is NOT for the people who end up with dirty drying towels. You have to thoroughly wash your car clean or the deionized water wont do a thing
:werd:

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I have a soft-water system in my home and washed my ride with the soft water and my regular car soap. Voila! 99.9% reduction in water spots.

·
Registered
371 Posts
still waiting for my coupon...lol.....i can wait though....cuz right now its aout 11F degrees.....stupid old man winter....i'll slice that beeeotch

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
L337 - lets become MR CLEAN car wash salesmen.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by RetroSpek@Jan 25 2004, 11:48 PM
L337 - lets become MR CLEAN car wash salesmen.
I think we should do infomercials that take entire prime time blocks on national television. We need someone to say "OOOOOHHHHH AND AHHHHHHH AND OMG HOW DID THE CAR DRY LIKE THAT IS THAT FOR REAL?"

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

:yezfunny :yezfunny :yezfunny :yezfunny

1 - 20 of 41 Posts