1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
560 Posts
the ls430 is badass. My parents have one. Its so smoooooth. Its a family car so i wouldnt drive it at this age but man they're really smooth and nice.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the ls430 is badass. My parents have one. Its so smoooooth. Its a family car so i wouldnt drive it at this age but man they're really smooth and nice.
:rock

so far, nice pics. take some more pics of the car. but that car needs a bath.
I couldn't really take any pics of the exterior cause it was in the garage, and its too cold outside so i didn't want to move it outside, take pics, then move it back in the garage. New York weather is a real BITCH! :pissed2 And it does need a bath, but not yet. I don't wanna go get it all nice and clean, and then come out of the car wash and go through a slush pile of snow and get all thats dirty snow all over it again. The rims are mad nice monoblocks, i'll take a pic of them when the weather clears up so I can get it cleaned.

·
Registered
115 Posts
It looks wonderful....thanks for posting the pics! But after owning an LS430....why would you wanna get an E500 4Matic??? DON't GET THE BENZ...unless, you prefer spending hours and hours in the service dep't! But, if you decide to get the S430....then wait till the new design comes out in 2006.....the folks at BenzWorld will tell you how bad the quality of Mercedes is these days!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have to look into that whole Mercedes quality thing :eek:uch

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sure go ahead, and look into it....I know it seems like I don't want you to get the Benz under any circumstances, just for the fun of it....but really, I am just pissed at what's happening with my mom's(soon to be my dad's) $63K E320 4Matic and I wouldn't want anyone to go through that mess......
I've got to ask though, do you really NEED 4Matic/AWD? Hasn't the LS430 been good on Snow?
The only Benz that is SOLID, IMHO, is the G500....but the styling doesn't appeal to everyone.
I hope you don't feel as if I'm trying to dictate what you get....because if you get the S/E-Class I will be happy for you....just be happy with you're purchase.....but at the same time, look at you're options.
BTW, Did you get the M3 yet?

·
Registered
560 Posts
AWD is good buddy but i just think MBZ is overpriced for their goods

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure go ahead, and look into it....I know it seems like I don't want you to get the Benz under any circumstances, just for the fun of it....but really, I am just pissed at what's happening with my mom's(soon to be my dad's) $63K E320 4Matic and I wouldn't want anyone to go through that mess......
I've got to ask though, do you really NEED 4Matic/AWD? Hasn't the LS430 been good on Snow?
The only Benz that is SOLID, IMHO, is the G500....but the styling doesn't appeal to everyone.
I hope you don't feel as if I'm trying to dictate what you get....because if you get the S/E-Class I will be happy for you....just be happy with you're purchase.....but at the same time, look at you're options.
BTW, Did you get the M3 yet?
The LS sucks in ice. It can handle a few inches of snow, but if it starts getting higher than 4 inches, then there are some problems unless u go 1 MPH. The 4Matic has been a gem for my cousin who got the S430 4Matic for his wife, he has the new Range Rover himself. As for the M3, I am working on it. So far it seems like my dad likes the car, but only time will tell. Please pray for me to get this car, I am DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG for it :uggh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts