BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend and his digicam stopped by (he carries the cam with him everywhere! crazy nut) anyways....we (i did most of the work) did a mini photoshoot, testing out his cam. Took ALOT but here are a few. I sized them down for you guys. You can see my latest mod too! the M3 wheel:)

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
You have a bright future in photography!! Nice angles..

·
Registered
736 Posts
those pictures rock dude...! sweet dude...! awsome man...! totally rock dude...!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
nice shots, how'd you get to those places to take the picture? you must have been lying down in weird positions....
is that shift knob a little big in your hands? it looks pretty big and round

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by donutchow@Jun 24 2003, 10:00 AM
nice shots, how'd you get to those places to take the picture? you must have been lying down in weird positions....
:werd:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I like this one:

I wonder if my cheap digicam can take decent closeups. I never tried it.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks donut; yeah i must have looked like a fool takin these shots lol.

The shift knob is very nicely sized, smaller than the stock wood knob, and heavier:)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
good deal! Those pics came out really nice. I really dig the black and white. Did you take any more in B&W?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
did you get the M steering wheel installed at Tischer?

i might go play w/ my digicam tonight to get some angled pics like that

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i installed the wheel myself...took me like 3 hours tho...(it should take less than an hour) my stock wheel was a triangle version which was harder to get off. It was quite easy to tell you the truth.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the cam wasnt too great...a FujiFilm FinePix F401. Its a true 2megapixel cam with almost NO manual features. The only thing I like about it is the size, very very compact. If you are a photo enthusiast, i would go for something better.

Oh AZ...sure ill be your photographer :lol: :lol: you gotta be here tho..aint gonna fly to a place with blistering hot weather :nope

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@Jun 24 2003, 06:31 PM
the cam wasnt too great...a FujiFilm FinePix F401. Its a true 2megapixel cam with almost NO manual features. The only thing I like about it is the size, very very compact. If you are a photo enthusiast, i would go for something better.

Oh AZ...sure ill be your photographer :lol: :lol: you gotta be here tho..aint gonna fly to a place with blistering hot weather :nope
ehh its probaly colder there....next few days are going to be mid 90's and HUMID....dear god, i layed by the pool all day yesterday, and now im crispy! :wub:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts