BMW Werkz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was on the highway doing around 120 when this s60 comes flying past me. so i was bored from the long drive and decide to see what its got, put it this way when i caught up to him (thank god for traffic) i waited for the path to clear, sure enough it did and he was off, i stayed in 5th gear and he started to walk away from me. once we got going around 170 i started to level out with him. so we catch up to traffic and then proceeded to wait for the guys to move over. once again we were off, this time i dropped to 4th and hammered it. this time i stayed right behind him,couldnt gain ground, wasnt loosing any, i was quite surprised. i actually started to pull him in around 180-190km/h

all i can say is those cars are quite quick. i dunno much about them but they are pretty fast. no win on this drive tail. just thought id share this story

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
When I first read this I was thinkin MPH I was like WTF?! 170 haha.....can you "translate" those speeds?? :p

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mods? well its in my signature, and there are a few other ones that im not gonna leak out, they are secrets, (the luxury of having a fully stocked BMW garage at my hands muhhhhahahahahahaha)

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
120km is 75mph
170km is 106.25mph
180km is 112.5mph
190km is 118.75mph

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
yeah, what i meant was..i was going to ask what kind of special mod you had if you were able to achieve 170mph. but since you were talking about kph it was just a joke

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Furious@Dec 7 2003, 01:33 PM
thanks aaron
no problem :thumbs

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
ok.....I have gone 120mph vers a 2002-2004 330i for about 10 minutes....just back and forth through traffic.....I kept up with him pretty good....then if I got a chance to get in front I was driving definsively and not letting him pass haha...

I felt sorta bad because the guy had his little sister(I am guessing) she looked about 9......sitting in the back seat....he came up behind me and just sorta rode my ass....then I took off and he followed......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts