BMW Werkz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here is the sitch. I was about to race some one, I had my RPM's up to about 3500 then just skidded off the line and was doing fine in first gear, then it went really high in RPM's, and so I shifted cuz I hit the limiter, and when it was in gear I would give it gas and the rpms would go up but I wouldnt accelerate at all. so I put it in 3rd and stopped the race and just tried to cruise, but it sorta still didnt accell normal untill about 15 seconds later. What do you think the situation is here? I got a new short shifter, think that may have done somehting? I still race now and everything is fine, just that one time its like the gears were asleep or something. I was so mad, a gay 2 DOOR SENTRA BEAT ME! HOW CAN THIS BE! Lol, but still after trying to fix it, I was still ahead of him, it took him like 3 seconds to catch up to me cuz my off the linew as instant, lol. But still, what is the prob? please, I will accept any tech terms even if I dont understand them, cuz my dad will be able to understand. He doesnt care if I race as long as I win, or be safe, lol, (my dad drives on the trac, over 30 years, he is an instructor, so I get to absorb all the infinite racing knowldge he has :yup )

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotcha, good point, thanks man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts