BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks.

Just recently bought a 2000 M5 and was wondering if they made updates to the GPS software. I am located in a small-medium sized mid-west city {in the US} which is growing rapidly and have found the current disc to be out of date. The dealer that I bought the car from knows less about the car than I do and is of no help. So, I turn to you.....

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Well there are usually updates, either call another BMW dealer or just go back to your dealer and ask for updates. Thats all you can do... Most car companies update once a year.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Its about $350 for the whole set of Updated CD's through the dealer. Go on ebay and search for "BMW NAVTECH" Your probably NAVTECH CD #3.. Its alot cheaper buying 1 CD rather than all 8. You'll end up spending about $60

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
you can also join the bmwnav group at yahoo.com they have updates that you can download and install onto you operating system for the nav

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Guys.

Thanks for all the replies on my nav cd. I took out the one I had and sure enogh there was a web site on the disc of Navtech.com. The updates are on six disks which is a pain, but have the latest info on streets, roads resteraunts, rest areas etc. They were $200 plus shipping.

Talk to you soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts