BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not like my M3 int he snow. Not one bit. Have been stuck several times in the past couple days.....NOT FUN.

Still rules in the dry!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
getting in and out of parking spaces.

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
true... I got stuck on my drivers test. I should have done some doughnuts... what do u think :lol

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
yes I agree, its absolutley horrible, not to mention I have 18's and performance tires.

I refuse to even drive in snow, and if I have no choice I will drive 5 miles an hour, screw the people stuck behind me.

·
Registered
990 Posts
It took 150lbs in my truck to get outa my driveway, and im driving an e34

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
yeah... a person would think that with that much weight an e34 would be better in snow... but no, we gotta carry extra crap just to be moving it at normal speeds.

firtst time my dad drove the car (like 3 days after we bought it), he almost hit curb while turning. he tried to speed up while he was still in the turn and spun the car around. crazy... i would have been pissed if he hurt it haha

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
go away troll

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
No I sure can't, I'd be lucky to break into 13's with my car, good thing that's not why I bought it. Nothing to be pissed about though, if I wanted to buy a piece of shit and make it fast I would've. You've obviously never owned a BMW so you have no idea what the experience is about, so I'll say it again... Go away Troll! No one cares that you can go fast in a straight line.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
nice, what kind of car do you have?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
pretty cool, my unlce used to have turbo volvo like that and it was fast, but he had no mods done to it. I did notice one thing about the car though, it didn't handle very well with the FWD.

Nice car none-the-less, a little agressive & rice for my taste but nice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hmm thanks but as i said i do like m3's and am sick of some posters on the forums i frequent, but must say cam you seem pretty decent, kinda glad i posted here now maybe i will stick around.

and i dont say this because you complimented my car.

i just respect people who are respectful and around here all bmw owners i have meet have serious attitudes even after i smokie them,

and i try to be decent got smoked buy an eclipse once and was kinda pissed but let him know i was impressed and cam to find out his car had alot of neat idea's i carried over to my car.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
right on, feel free to stick around

1 - 20 of 35 Posts