BMW Werkz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will the Bimmer boys learn? :p J/K..I love you guys :wiggle
Coming back from work behind my boy in his Taurus and he starts waving out the window and pointing like an idiot. Come slightly across center (2 lane road) and see this guy that has been revving at me eveyday for the last 6-8 months. Black BMW M3, exhaust at the least, though he claims he has engine mods according to those who associate with him. We get on the interstate between the town I work in, and Chapel Hill and I coast by with just enough throttle to let him hear the turbo spool...he laughs at me :eek: . So he does what can only be classified as a "ricer flyby" cutting off people and roaring past. He slows to like 60 or so, and I hear him drop a gear as I approach, so I go to fourth...honk...honk...honk...and we are off. He goes to 3rd and I stay in fourth, immediatley his front wheel is at my door, and he starts to drop back at a steady pace. We continue to do this to 120 or so where he is a length or so back. I pull off at my exit, and he does the same. "Dude, your car sounds so nasty...did you drop a V8 in that thing?" he says referring to my wastegate dump. "No", I say "just the 4 banger it came with." Not really a lie, as the internals and bottom end are stock. :nana

Edit: This is untuned and with boost leaks BTW :rock

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
rice is a mentality...just like after i get my m3 swap im gonna tell ppl my car is a 318 hahahaha

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
iono where that was going...my mind is still half asleep nice kill

·
Registered
393 Posts
lol im gonna get a 316i badge LOL

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
nice kill. i can imagine the people talking about ur car adonis
"dude that 316i pwned me badly. must be lot of mods in there. he MIGHT even have an m3 engine in there. time for the ricer flyby though"

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
im gonna badge mine a 318 when done with m swap

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by Fruityone@Sep 10 2003, 02:27 PM
316i would be more sleeperish

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Not bad Lando..you must be cool w/ the peeps here cause your not getting hammered on by anyone of you beating a bim on a bim forum..

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I respect the hell out of BMWs..I was just please with the untuned POS I drive ;)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
he isnt gloating or making fun of bimmers.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by lwebb12@Sep 10 2003, 09:39 PM
he isnt gloating or making fun of bimmers.
:wink Very true..

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a great place to associate with others outside of the DSM set, so i enjoy coming and participating in the non-tech areas. I browse tech, but don't have a leg to stand on to post :)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Originally posted by L337E46+Sep 10 2003, 03:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L337E46 @ Sep 10 2003, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fruityone@Sep 10 2003, 02:27 PM
316i would be more sleeperish [/b][/quote]
i dont think there has ever been a 316 in california...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts