BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
pretty much the same as us exceot 343hp. the BMW UK site is down, and i tried finding the technical data page on the german site without any luck . . . and im in 4th year german in school too, haha couldnt understand a damn word, excpet maybe one or two.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually i meant that if they have the donor engine or used engine for me to swap to my 95 m3 that available on sale to ship in US, i knew that they came with the more horsepower than the US specs. and in addition the 96 m3 came with 6 speed tranny that what's im lookin for. if u got info mail me asap thanx for all the help..

·
Registered
179 Posts
ahh i see u want a euro-spec M3 engine, gotcha. well i dont know anything about that, sorry.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
just buy a US 95 m3 motor and a euro 6 speed. and mod it...it would be cheaper to maintain that US spec

·
Registered
21 Posts
e36 euro s52 has the same power as the new e46 s54, they had the multi-throttle intake
e46 euro version has 352 hp not much different than us version torque is about the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The euro e46 has 343 hp and the same torque.
the difference in horse power is due to the US law about gas emisions.
So the engine meet the US rules

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by tri2fiveis@Jan 29 2004, 05:08 PM
e36 euro s52 has the same power as the new e46 s54, they had the multi-throttle intake
e46 euro version has 352 hp not much different than us version torque is about the same.
the s52 dosent have the same amount of hp as our e46 s54...the euro s52 has 321hp

·
Registered
224 Posts
how are u gonna put an engine that doesnt meet u.s. emission inside your car and get away with it? and i don't think it would cost less if he just got a turbocharger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts