BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any plans for a 2004 M Roadster? I heard that there was at first but, BMW decided against.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
i hope they will. ive seen some spy shots of the new M roadster. hope they dont drop the idea. (i need a M roadster keychain and they dont offer one now, most likely when the new M roadster comes out, there will be a keychain for it) heheh

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
ahem.....

New Alpina Cars. (17/09/03)

BMW has no plans to build an M-Powered Z4 & instead will throw it's support behind the Alpina versions.

Alpina will use a heavily reworked 3.0Litre straight six engine & bore it out to 3.3Litres, power will be increased by 69Bhp up to a total 300Bhp. 0-60Mph dash's should take 5.3secs with a top speed up to 168Mph. The new Alpina Z4 is to be called the "Roadster S", it also gets reworked suspension & 19" Alpina alloys wheels.

Also Alpina have developed a new B7, using a supercharged version of the 4.4Litre V8 to give 500Bhp, an increase of 167Bhp over the standard 745i. Using six-speed automatic gearbox Alpina claims 0-60Mph in less than 5.5secs & a top speed over 186Mph.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts