BMW Werkz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just added this today
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,637 Posts
lol, cams such a ricer. haha, It looks good, maybe a little out of place though on that big black background. Put sparkles on it

Howd you stick it? double sided tape?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by cam540@Apr 27 2003, 08:30 AM
just added this today
Do you have any other pictures showing your strut brace......... it looks like the one i have that i bought second hand...... what make is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,421 Posts
Originally posted by fatty+Apr 27 2003, 05:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fatty @ Apr 27 2003, 05:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cam540@Apr 27 2003, 08:30 AM
just added this today
Do you have any other pictures showing your strut brace......... it looks like the one i have that i bought second hand...... what make is it? [/b][/quote]
http://www.bmw-forums.com/forum/index.php?...t=ST&f=11&t=293
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Fox@Apr 27 2003, 12:48 AM
lol, cams such a ricer. haha, It looks good, maybe a little out of place though on that big black background. Put sparkles on it

Howd you stick it? double sided tape?
hey atleast it is wha he car is...not lik a type R sticker on a bmw or somethin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,240 Posts
Originally posted by Ski+Apr 27 2003, 11:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ski @ Apr 27 2003, 11:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 05:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--cam540
@Apr 27 2003, 08:30 AM
just added this today

Do you have any other pictures showing your strut brace......... it looks like the one i have that i bought second hand...... what make is it?
http://www.bmw-forums.com/forum/index.php?...t=ST&f=11&t=293 [/b][/quote]
it looks just like mine........


i paid £40. second hand. the guy only had it on his car for a month as he bought another Bm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its an emblem not a sticker :p

No stickers for me on the outside!! I am thinking of moving the M badge to the engine like the new M3's. I just used double sided tape, not sure what I should use to stick it to the engine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,645 Posts
Originally posted by cam540@Apr 27 2003, 04:32 AM
its an emblem not a sticker :p

No stickers for me on the outside!! I am thinking of moving the M badge to the engine like the new M3's. I just used double sided tape, not sure what I should use to stick it to the engine.
Cam knows the difference. The EMBLEMS are good for 10hp and 1/2 second in the quarter mile. The STICKERS only net you about 1/2 of that. :huh: LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
At least it really is an ///M. I saw an AC Cobra Kit car the other day with a BMW sttering wheel and ///M badges on it. Thinking it had a ///M engine under the hood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
word jeff!! B)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,663 Posts
great looking car
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top