BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone here lower their Car? I was actually thinking about lowering my car about 1 inch from stock height. Could someone tell me where and what about it that would be sufficient. :D :) :thumbs

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where do I buy them and How much do they cost? :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
H&R springs would be a mistake if you wanted to do a simple drop. With H&R's you have to buy shocks to support them because the stock shocks won't last long at all.
If you wanted to drop your car for looks only and still miantain the current feel of your car, go with UUC V2 springs. They're fantastic and I highly recomend them. I've had them for 5 months and love em'. My car also handles a bit better since it's lower.
If you wanted to drop your car for looks but also have the ability to track your car and adjust the height al leasure then go with PSS9's!! They rock!

:driving

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by coffee@Sep 15 2003, 09:35 AM
H&R springs would be a mistake if you wanted to do a simple drop. With H&R's you have to buy shocks to support them because the stock shocks won't last long at all.
If you wanted to drop your car for looks only and still miantain the current feel of your car, go with UUC V2 springs. They're fantastic and I highly recomend them. I've had them for 5 months and love em'. My car also handles a bit better since it's lower.
If you wanted to drop your car for looks but also have the ability to track your car and adjust the height al leasure then go with PSS9's!! They rock!

:driving
it would be smart to get new shocks with any kind of drop, it doesnt matter on the brand. there are also several different types of H&R springs and the sports arent really low enough to blow your shocks right away if your shocks are in good shape.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excellent Mwhahahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts